1. This document defines the rules for the provision of services in Ozi Spa & WELLNESS salons at Arche Hotel Lublin.
2. All persons staying in the Ozi Spa & WELLNESS Arche Lublin offices are obliged to comply with these regulations and follow the instructions of employees.
3. The appendix to these regulations is the current price list of the services provided, available at the Arche Hotel Lublin Reception and on the hotel’s website.
4. Ozi Spa Arche Lublin and Arche Hotel Lublin are not responsible for items left by the customer.
5. The purchase of the service of Ozi Spa & WELLNESS clinics at Arche Hotel is tantamount to submitting a declaration by the Customer that there are no contraindications for the service and that he has read and accepted the regulations of Ozi Spa & WELLNESS.
Due to COVID – 19 and for the comfort of all clients of Ozi Spa & WELLNESS Arche Lublin, please book your treatments in advance 12 hours before the planned treatment. Reservations can be made at the following numbers: +48 81 718 02 34
Monday – Saturday from 10:00 to 20:00
Sunday from 11:00 to 20:00
For treatments performed outside of opening hours, 50% of the treatment value is added.
DELAYS: Reservation of treatments is valid up to 15 minutes after the agreed date. If the client is more than 15 minutes late from the agreed booking date, Ozi Spa & WELLNESS Arche Lublin reserves the right to cancel the booking or shorten the treatment time without the possibility of reducing the treatment price.
It is possible to cancel the date of the visit 12 hours before the scheduled time of the procedure without incurring any costs. If the treatment is canceled 6 hours before the planned visit, Ozi Spa & WELLNESS Hotel Arche reserves the right to charge 50% of the treatment value, and if the cancellation takes place less than 6 hours before the planned treatment – 100% of the treatment value. Ozi Spa & WELLNESS Arche Lublin reserves the right to change the opening hours.
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR TREATMENTS
Pregnancy and menstruation
Skin changes (disseminated and purulent)
haemorrhages or the possibility of their occurrence
Any inflammatory conditions (postoperative RA and post-operative diseases) inflammatory
The customer is obliged to immediately inform the employee of Ozi Spa & WELLNESS Arche Lublin about any discomfort, malaise or contraindications to the massage.
Responsibility of OZI SPA & WELLNESS
1. All services provided in Ozi Spa & WELLNESS Arche Lublin are aimed only at improving the well-being and physical condition, they are not health services within the meaning of the law in force in the Republic of Poland, and the advice of masseurs is not medical advice.
2. Ozi Spa & WELLNESS Arche Lublin reserves the right to refrain from performing the service or interrupt an already performed procedure in the event of the Client feeling unwell, visible contraindications or inappropriate behavior of the Client (state after drinking alcohol or drugs, aggression, sexual offers, etc.)
1. Ozi Spa & WELLNESS Arche Lublin reserves the right to amend these regulations.
2. It is forbidden to photograph or film in the offices of Ozi Spa Arche Lublin without the prior consent of the representative of Ozi Spa & WELLNESS Arche Lublin.